Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Last Month to Order From Spring Mini Catalogue

How cute is this? I made myself this little notebook entirely of gorgeous products from the Spring Mini Catalogue - it finishes on the 30th November, so if you want to get your hands on any of the great stamps or accessories featured in it, then you better hurry...email me now and I'll give you free shipping on all mini-cat purchases until 10th November - save 5%!
Here's some pic's of my book...




Here I started with the 5x5 On Board Art Journal, Covered it with the gorgeous Petals and Paisleys designer series double sided papers, added some die cut stickers from the Little Reminders Accents & Elements tin and added my monogram (On Board Simon Lower) which I also covered with the Petals & Paisleys Paper. I used the Tab Punch to make tabs for the inside (they are still blank because I'm not sure what I'm using the book for yet!), made the little paper clip and added lots of ribbons to finish (a great reason to join my ribbon club too!).

No comments: