Thursday, October 25, 2007

Happy 4th Wedding Anniversary!


Rick & I have been married Four years today! Wow how time flies! But on the other hand so much has changed since then that sometimes it feels more like 10 years! Notice we both look quite a bit older now than we do in our wedding photo - I'm blaming that on Breanna!!
I wanted to make a card for Rick and didn't really know where to start - flowers just weren't going to cut it and I don't have much in the way of 'love' type sets either. But then I remembered I'd just ordered one of the Simply Sent card Kits (Good Things) and thought that would be ideal (and oh so easy!!) I changed the design just a little and added the word 'Love' from the All About U stamp set. I'm very happy with how it turned out - sweet but not too soft and mushy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea, looks good, like the words too xm

Nerine .P. said...

Happy Anniversary Karen & Rick. Wishing you continued happiness for all the years to come.

Nerine