Monday, October 15, 2007

WCMD Review

I know this is way overdue - I planned to post it last Thursday but illness intervened!!
Anyway...Our WCMD was a huge success, all the ladies had a great time and loved the cards they made. Natasha, Mel & I all have very different styles so there was a great mix of cards in the end. Here's a photo of all 6 cards we made...


The first two from the left are Mel's, middle two are mine, and the two on the right are Natasha's. Here's another photo of mine...

Unfortunately I cant take credit for these designs, they've both been done to death and I've no idea whose they were first! I decided to do the wreath card using the Looks like Spring stamp set and punch at the last minute because of the Spring promotion this month (where you receive the coordinating designer series papers for free when you purchase the stamp set and punch together). The greeting is from Many Merry Messages stamp set. The colours for that card are Cranberry crisp, True Thyme and Naturals Ivory.
The second card uses the beautiful fir tree from the Lovely as a Tree stamp set, which I've stamped in versamark and True Thyme ink then added Dazzling Diamonds Glitter with heat & stick powder (the photo doesn't show it but its a beautiful shimmering tree IRL). The greeting is from All Year Cheer I and the background was done with the Speckled wheel. Cardstock colours are Buckaroo Blue, True Thyme, Cranberry Crisp and Whisper White.

One last pic, these are some of the gift bags we made for all the guests. They had some Santa choccies, lollies and a stamp in them. The colours are Glorious Green, Real Red, Gable Green and Whisper White. The Stamp is from Greetings Galore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cards look good, I like Yours, the bags are great xm