Thursday, November 1, 2007

All In the Family

SU! Australia General Manager David Abbott sadly passed away in October. In his honour SU! is pre-releasing the set "All in the Family" (from the 08/09 IB&C) for sale during November to raise funds for Dave's wife and 3 young children. 100% of funds from the sale of this set worldwide will be donated - how great is that!
The set retails for $73.95, however along with most other SU Demo's I will be reducing the cost by 20% (my commission) to $59.16 (not inc shipping) in the hope that this might help sell more sets for such a great cause. Although I was never fortunate enough to meet Dave, my Upline Sharon was, and can't say enough about how wonderful a man he was.
If you'd like to order this set email me at riknkaz@bigpond.net.au and I can have it shipped directly to you anywhere in Australia. To see all of the stamp set images you can download the flyer here

No comments: