Thursday, October 18, 2007

Criss Cross Card

I'd been dying to make one of these cards since the tutorial on SCS, so Helene's birthday was the perfect excuse! Her favorite colour is green and she loves anything paisley (a girl after my own heart!) so the Petals & Paisleys double sided papers from the Spring mini were definitely in order here! I also used the Polka Dots & Paisley stamp set and I couldn't help myself I managed to get Scribble This in there as well! I also used the Happy Birthday stamp from Its Your Birthday for the greeting. The colours are Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Tempting Turquoise & Whisper White. I also used the Round Tab Punch, paper piercer and Mat Pack and some Celery Grosgrain Ribbon (there's also 2 Prima flowers and a bling brad which are non-SU! ). Here's some pictures:




This last pic shows the matching bag-a-lope.

Cant wait to make my next criss cross card! So what do you think of this one?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! Will have to show me this one. I can't believe I missed Helene's birthday too..... Must be getting old forgetting all these special days

Dannie said...

I know it's been awhile since i posted any comments, but aren't you clever i can't wait for you to get down here so you can show me how to do all these. I think there great.

Anonymous said...

Great Karen, love it, you are so clever xm