Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Mini Caty Bag Front

I spent some time on the weekend doing some scrapbooking - YAY! and after doing two pages (which I'll show you later!) something possessed me to make a bag front for my mini caty bag (which those of us lucky enough to attend convention were able to purchase). Sorry about the glare in the photo, but you can get the idea...

Ive used papers from Spring Silhouettes, Baroque Motifs (again!), pearls, beads, flowers and hat pin from the Pretties kit, double stitched ribbon, and an on-board chipboard monogram. The colours are Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky & Very Vanilla.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous as usual Kaz! I wish I bought one of those now!

Mel H

Karen said...

Hey Karen - this is just beautiful and sooooooo eyecatching!!

Karen

Karen said...

Hey Karen - this is just beautiful and sooooooo eyecatching!!

Karen

Debbie M said...

Hi Karen - what a fantastic idea! I might have to find some time to do something similar to mine.

Debbie M

Anonymous said...

Looks sooo good, should be very proud of yourself xm