Monday, June 9, 2008

Mel's Colour Inspiration Challenge

I don't really know what possessed me to do this - I'm definitely not an orange girl, but Mel set the challenge to use Only Orange, Basic Black & Whisper White - you can see the photo these colours were inspired by on Mel's blog here

This is what it inspired out of me (not very creative really - considering its a lot like the photo itself!!)...

Sorry, it's not a great photo - I couldn't wait to get natural light tomorrow so I just photographed it on my desk! Ive used the Chalkboard technique for the flowers which are from Petal Prints, greeting is from Short and Sweet - and you know the colours!


Thanks for the challenge Mel - certainly took me out of my comfort zone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kaz,

You did a great job! Like you, I think that Petal Prints fits Only Orange like a glove!

Mel H

Sharon said...

This is great Karen! I'm yet to try this challenge - maybe tonight - like you orange is hard for me.

Anonymous said...

great card Karen! I'm not an orange fan but it looks good xm