Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Long Weekend Layouts

As I mentioned last post, I managed to get a little bit of scrappin' in over the long weekend. I know that was over a week ago, but better late than never!! These are the two pages I did...

This first one is photo's of Breanna on her first day at Preschool hence the title "Our Beautiful Preschooler". This layout was done with papers, CS and accents from the Secret Garden Simply Scrappin Kit. I added some Groovy Guava double stitched ribbon and the chipboard P monogram. The title was stamped with the Short Order alphabet. I used an old olive Stampin Write Marker to journal around Breannas silhouette (not sure if you can see that in the crappy photo!) Here's the second layout...


This one features photos from our visit to the Hunter Region Botanic Gardens on Mothers Day. This was a really quick simple page to do, but I like it. The beautiful paper (Brocade Background) does it all - no need to add anything much to it!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Brenna is so gorgeous and so are your scrap pages.
Leah

Anonymous said...

Will would be kicking himself that he let that one get away!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pages, Breanna is so grown up. Rick and Breanna are enjoying their day and you have shown that, Great work. xm

Sharon said...

Just beautiful layouts Karen. Don't the SU papers and kits make it so easy to make lovely pages?
Breanna has grown so much this year, I can't believe it.