Monday, June 9, 2008

Faux Silk

These cards are a bit old now, but I thought I'd show them anyway...Faux silk was one of those techniques I'd seen a lot and really liked but hadn't tried yet, so I did the tutorial and became hooked! I think I pumped out about 10 of these babies in the space of about a week!! I did make two I was really happy with - a welcome card for my new team member Amanda, and a Birthday card for my friend Vicki, but I forgot to take photo's!! Anyway, here's a couple did take photo's of...
Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Think Happy Thoughts
Colours: Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky, Blue Bayou
Accessories: Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Scallop Punch, Circle Punches, White Gel Pen

Stamps: Artfully Asian, Short and Sweet

Colours: Ruby Red, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip

Accessories: Scallop Punch, Circle Punches, Chocolate 1/4"grosgrain ribbon (retired)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kaz,

This is one technique I havent tried yet, but have wanted to for some time now!

I will get around to it, one of these days!

Mel H