Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Welcome Jackie!

I'm very very excited to announce a new Happy Stampers team member...welcome to the SU! family Jackie Thomas!!!! I've lost a wonderful customer in Jackie, but I'm stoked she's joined the team, she will make a great demo- she is so nice and soooo talented...here's the Christmas card she made for me - isn't it great! (I hope you don't mind me sharing it Jack - and sorry about my crappy photography)

I'm really hoping Jackie will start a blog one day so we can see more of her wonderful work (hint hint nudge nudge - no pressure Jack!!)
Enjoy your SU! journey Jack - I know you'll love it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Great job, Karen! Hope to have Jackie join our future swaps!

Natasha said...

Welcome Jackie! I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Karen said...

Even though I'm not in your team as such Kaz - congrats on a new recruit and a huge WELCOME to jackie to the SU family!

I feel like I know Jackie already - since we share the same surname and all! lol

Love K

xo

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful introduction you have given Jackie. I can 100% back you up as I have seen and also received some of Jackie's beautiful creations. Happy stampin' Jack and I too hope to see your own blog!!