Sunday, January 4, 2009

Live Your Dream - Regionals Make & Take Set

Here are some photos of the make & takes we did at this years Regionals. They feature the stamp set Live Your Dream and the gorgeous Afternoon Tea DSP - both from the Summer Mini catalogue - available now!

I'm posting these pictures for Kerynne (Hi!) who spotted these at a workshop I did in December and loved them so much she has booked a class specifically to make these projects - so if you're one of Kerynne's guests these are the four projects we will be making - 2 cards, a love note folder with 3 love notes and envelopes and a 6x6 scrapbook page (you can bring along a photo or add one later).






If your not one of Kerynne's friends but you'd like to attend a class to make these projects let me know by email, I will run another at my house if there is enough interest.

No comments: