Monday, October 6, 2008

Holiday Harmony Double Pocket Gift Bag

Here's one of the projects we made at my WCMD class on Saturday... It was a small group of lovely ladies and we all had a great time making these...

We made two love notes and matching lined envelopes to go inside the bag, here's a sample of some of the designs...

All of my WCMD class projects used the Holiday harmony DSP - isn't it gorgeous! Just beautiful colours for Christmas. It's only available until Nov 30 so get your order in before its gone! The stamp set we used for this one was Season of Joy - also in the Spring Mini and only available until the end of November! Email me if you'd like to place an order.

I'm off to do some cleaning now - YAY! not! But I hope to sit down tonight and make a card for Mel's No Layers challenge - be back to show you tomorrow. Have a great night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why aren't you at work, missy? I'm definately not complaining... I mean, if you have time to enter my challenge, let the force be with you!

Love ya!