Sunday, March 8, 2009

This is what 89 Layouts looks like!



Wow, that's a lot! Mum made another 9 and I managed another 7 so we are now at a grand total of 89!! Excellent effort I reckon. There will be more though - I know that Natasha and Vicki are both sending some so you never know we could make it to 100!


here's a couple of layouts I made using the spring showers papers. I also used the looks like spring stamp set and coordinating flower punch - (they are all retiring at the end of the month, and can you believe the papers are discounted to $5.96 for a pack of 12!) on the first one, for the second one I used the Live Your Dream set - both SS support the Bushfire Appeal - which has now raised over $58000 dollars!





Email me if you'd like any more details. Otherwise I'll be back in the next couple of days with the final total and some more samples.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well done Karen, such an amazing effort you have put in.