Tuesday, March 3, 2009

More Scrappin'...

Well the memories project layout total continues to climb, I've added another two to the total and many thanks to Kerri-Anne who has completed 5 for this great cause! So were up to 31 now!! WOO HOO!!
So here's another sample...This one I put together using the Bali Breeze designer series papers (love love love them!) from the Summer Mini Caty which finishes at the end of this month...

I really liked the layout so I decided to make another one for myself with a gorgeous photo I took of Breanna at Jimmy's Beach a few weeks ago. I tweeked the layout a little and added a few more elements...The title "Cherish" is from the Cherished Rub ons - currently 25% off rrp! I've also used some felt fusion flowers and some extra wide rose red double stitched ribbon - also from the Summer Mini. This is how it turned out...


Here's another Bali Breeze inspired layout for the memories project...




And while I was on a roll...I did another layout of Breanna. This time having fun on her slippery dip in the back yard. I also used the Be Happy stamp set for this one - It's a great set for scrappin, I'm very sad to see it retire but its not one I'll be parting with! The title "It's the little Things" is from the Anchored Rub Ons which are retiring and are 25% off - $14.96 for two large sheets!

No comments: