Thursday, March 12, 2009

Signing Off For Some R & R!

Well we are off to the Whitsunday Islands for a couple of weeks R & R - YAY!!!! I soooo need it! Lets just hope there's no more cyclones!

So I wont be back with any new posts until later in the month - just in time for the new caty release!! Can't wait for that!

Here's a quick card for you all- thought I should post a card since everything has been scrapbook pages lately. This is a card I made for Mel's layout challenge swap. The layout was from page 85 of the caty.


How cool are these little handbags made with the Round tab punch? I think they're awesome. I got the idea from one of my very talented customers (waving Kylie!) who gave me one and I just knew I had to make some!

The handbag is made using the Round tab, small and large oval, and word window punches. if you'd like more info let me know by email or leave a comment.

back in a couple of weeks, kaz x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the little hand bags, so cute!
Enjoy your holiday.

Anonymous said...

Soooo jealous of you getting some r & r. Hope you all have a fabulous time. Great handbag card. The handbags are just gorgeous and so easy to make. Well done.

Unknown said...

Hi Karen, I have passed on 2 awards to you. Check my blog.
http://stampinwithleah.blogspot.com/
Thanks