Saturday, May 17, 2008

Mothers Day...

Bit late I know, but here's a couple of Mothers day cards I made...


This one features some of the Prints DS Paper (from this month's promotion) in Certainly Celery. This card is actually a case of one that Shelli showed us at convention - I just changed the Sentiment and the colours. The stamps are from Brocade Basics and All Year Cheer (retired). The colours are Groovy Guava, Certainly Celery, and Confetti White. The ribbon is double stitched Groovy Guava and the pearls are from the the Pretties kit.



This one is a case one Marelle did - again I just changed the colours and sentiment. This is the Baroque Motifs set. The colours are Elegant Eggplant, Lavender Lace and Old Olive.


We had a lovely Mothers Day out at the Hunter Region Botanic Gardens. Here's a picture of 3 generations - My Mum, Breanna & I in front of one of the fountains at the Gardens...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, lovely photo from Mothers Day, and lovely cards!

Mel Hanlon