Monday, November 12, 2007

Journals For My Girls

It feels like ages since I've posted any of my creations - I've been so busy making them I haven't been on the pc much! I have managed to take lots of photos though - so keep an eye out over the coming week or so!
I thought I'd share these with you first...


After making one of these journals for myself as a trial (see earlier post), I went ahead and made 4 more for my lovely downlines (clockwise from top left: Natasha, Helene, Melissa & Nerine). I had the ladies over on Sunday for some team stamping! It was their last chance to make use of my stamps before they get packed and the journals were just a small way of saying thanks for being on my team and for the fabulous effort you all make. I'm going to miss my girls!

We also had our new surrogate team member Kristy from Hodgson Downs join us, she bought her collection of stamps and her cuttlebug so we had great fun sharing them too! Thanks Kristy.

The journals themselves are the gorgeous 5x5" On Board Journals from the Spring mini catalogue. I decorated them all with papers from Petals & Paisleys, On Board Simon Lower chipboard monograms, Accents & Elements die cut cardstock stickers, tabs punched with the round tab punch and some ribbons.

Enjoy your journals girls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are gorgeous Karen, bet they all liked them xm