Sunday, November 15, 2009

More Tree Trimmings...

My absolute favorite set from the current Spring Mini Catalogue would have to be Tree Trimmings. Its a fantastic set for making quick & easy Christmas cards. Here's a couple of cards to demonstrate...As you can see I'm also a fan of the wide striped ribbon too...





If you'd like details on any of these cards please email me or leave a comment.
The Spring mini finishes at the end of this month so times running out to contact me if you'd like to place an order.
Just a super quick post ...we have Breanna's first dance concert today! and as if that wasn't enough we are also off to see Kate Miller Heidke in concert tonight!!! So off I go to get everyone ready! I'll be back soon with photos...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Karen, love all these cards. It's my fav set too.

I bet Breanna looked gorgeous on stage.
xx

Karen said...

Hey Kaz - you have been busy! All your cards are just lovely! I love that tree trimmings set too and won't be parting with it!

Karen
x