Saturday, May 16, 2009

Convention Swap Cards

Better late than never...here are the pics of my convention swaps...The first one was my attempt at a masculine card...I liked this but wasn't sure anyone else would - turned out it was definitely the most popular of my swaps!!!. The colours are Baja Breeze, Close to Cocoa, Not Quite Navy and Very Vanilla:
These were my 3D swaps - Dreams Clippie - these were pretty popular too:


This one was my personal favorite...I just looove the Inspired by Nature set. You cant tell in this photo but I did some faux clouds with a punched out scallop circle in the background. The bulrushes are made using the slot punch and the butterfly is rock n rolled...Colours are Elegant Eggplant, Lavender lace, Old Olive, Bashful Blue & Whisper White:

Last but not least my "tricky" swap - this was done using the brayer to reverse one of the birds from the Always SS. I like the classic black and white and its something a little bit different. It was quite involved to make though, so I only made 10:

So all up I went with 80 swaps and I came home with 70 something awesome swaps in exchange (I gave a few away!!). I have used some of them for display and inspiration already! So if I swapped with you thank you so much!!!

I wont leave it so long till my next post - I have a scrapbook page I really want to show you, so until I photograph it - Have fun, Kaz x


1 comment:

Karen said...

Your swaps were gorgeous Karen! I have them up on my display board right now!!

K
xo