Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Catch Up...

Busy Busy Busy...that's how its been round here lately. I've had a great time though! I held a class on the weekend with some lovely ladies - we had a great time playing with shaving cream!!! I'm yet to photograph our creations - so that will have to wait till next time. For now here's a couple of cards from earlier this month and the make & takes from convention...

I just had to have a go at these flower pot cards - they're everywhere right now and perfect for Mothers Day...




This was the card I made (twice!) for our twin nieces Jessica & Jade who celebrated their 6th Birthday...

These are the Make & Take projects we made at Convention (or at home after convention!):

Here's the inside of the scrapbook card...The lovely ladies in the top two photos are some of my super talented team members "The Happy Stampers", with my Upline Sharon and my roomies Leah & Julie. In the bottom left photo are the blogging legends Karen & Jean with Mel & I - It was awesome to catch up with these inspirational ladies!








Please email me if youd like any details on any of the above projects.

1 comment:

Karen said...

OMG you scrapped that pic of us all - how cool is that! Would you mind emailing me a copy of that pic please Karen - I don't have any of us all together!

Karen
xo