Sunday, April 5, 2009

What a Week!

What a week it's been! Wow, I need another holiday to get over it!! The new Caty was released, I got sick, Rick had his Birthday, had some work issues, and Breanna had her 4th Birthday Party!! HUGE!!

So needless to say there was not much time for creating or posting!

I thought I would just quickly show you the (quick and easy) card I made for Rick:

As usual I left making Rick's card to the last minute...I grabbed Seaworthy (Rick surf's so the surfer stamp was the first thing that came to mind). I also used Outlined for fun and Boho backgrounds. The colours are Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss and Chocolate Chip. I did try one with the images coloured but preferred it like this!

Breanna's party went really well today, I think all the kids had a great time. Her actual Birthday is on good Friday, so sometime after that I'll post pictures of her cake and card.

Have a great week, kaz

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hey Kaz,

Hope things settle down for you soon - everything ALWAYS seems to happen at once! lol

Not long till convention hey!
Can't wait - we'll have to try and sit together for the make and takes and maybe the big dinner too!

Karen
xo

Unknown said...

cute!!