Friday, August 29, 2008

Long Time - No Post...Sorry!

Hi there, I'm back! Sorry it's been so long between posts but I've had a lot going on.

Thank you so much to all my loyal readers especially those that have left me such nice comments lately - I really appreciate it. I was especially chuffed to find that the extremely talented Nerine has awarded me the "I love your blog award"!! Wow!! Thanks so much Nerine. I'm going to do as Nerine did and bask in the glory for a couple of days whilst deciding who to pass it on to - so stay tuned!
Now I couldn't very well make a come back without a card for you, so here's one I made a little while back preparing for my mini caty workshop (I think I cased it but cant for the life of me remember who or where from, sorry)...



Stamps: True Friend, Party Punch

Ink: Elegant Eggplant

Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Taken With Teal, Whisper White

Other: Stampin Write Markers (Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant, Taken with Teal), Elegant Eggplant grosgrain ribbon, Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware


I plan to be back over the weekend with some more creations from the True Friend set. See you then...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so pretty Kaz, nice to have you back!

Nerine .P. said...

Lovely Karen, I really like how the colours change from light blue to dark.

Sharon said...

I love the colour combo Karen! I've missed you!

Unknown said...

I wouldn't have thought to use those colours together, but they look fantastic.
Well done.