Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Convention Time!

I can't believe convention is here already! I leave tomorrow to fly to Brisbane, I can't wait to catch up with old friends and met some new ones. It's going to be great!

Well, as promised I'm posting some photos of the swaps I've made to take with me. It's really late, I'm extremely tired and I haven't finished packing yet, so please excuse how brief this post is. When I get back I'll add some detail re supplies and techniques.

I made 4 different items- a card front using Wild About You, another front using Time Well Spent, an ATC featuring Bodacious Bouquet and a little fortune cookie in a bag with a topper using Artfully Asian - a grand total of 60 items! (I made most of them this week - which is why I'm so tired!). Anyway, here are some pictures...



Sorry some of the photo's are really bad - I hadnt realised until I posted them here! I'd love to hear what you think - I hope the ladies at Convention will like them!

I'll post again next week and tell you all about all the fun things we did!!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Hey there Karen!!

I loved meeting you at convention!!! I absoloutely LOVED the swaps I got from you as well (so did Jean)! They are just so gorgeous!! Sorry we never got a photo together before we left:(!

Karen
xo

Nerine .P. said...

Hi Karen,

Your work is on the 'Show and Tell' section of the SU website today. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Jen said...

I love the swaps you made and congrats for your recruiting.
Love looking at your blog:)