Saturday, March 29, 2008

Just For You Mel...

Ask and you shall receive! This is the bag tag I made last night for Mel to use at Convention. I'm so stoked that Mel is able to make it all the way from Katherine to be at Convention - I can't wait to catch up! Mel has just moved house, is about to go on her honeymoon, has been suffering with chronic tonsilitis, works full time, has a 2 yr old son and on top of all that is a fantastic hardworking SU! Demonstator!! She's Wonder woman!!! So I was more than happy to make this little gift for her...




As with mine (previous post) I've used the beautiful Petals & Paisleys DS papers with an On Board Chipboard tag, heart and "M" monogram. This time I couldn't resist adding the 'el' to spell out Mel! I've used the same ribbons (Flirty ribbon pack and 5/8" Celery Grosgrain), and a couple of die cut stickers too.
I'm really happy with this one too - hope you like it Mel!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Karen! You are truly the best upline I could ask for. I am so looking forward to seeing you again! Thanks again!

Karen Robinson said...

You're welcome Mel!

Karen said...

ohhhhhhhhh HOLY COW!!! Now I am just totally jealous!!! What a gorgeous thing to do for her Karen!!
She is definately a lovely girl and sooooooooo worth every bit of that tag!!!

Karen
xo

Karen Robinson said...

Thanks heaps Karen, you're a sweetie! Looking forward to meeting you - 11 sleeps to go!!