Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Going, Going, Gone... The Retired List

The retired list is out - and it's a big one! This means there's lots of new products on their way in the new 08/09 IB&C available from 1 April - YAY!!!
The downside to this is that lots of wonderful products are leaving us forever. I'm really going to miss the in-colours, terrific tulips, simple sketches and copper ink just to name a few.
You can view the list on the SU! customer homepage (see link below left) or click here. If there's anything on the list that you just cant live without, you have to order before 31st March - after that they are gone forever. Send me an email and I'd be more than happy to help you out. As a special offer I am including a mystery gift of retiring SU! product with every order that mentions this post.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi Karen,
I check your blog regularly. It would be great to see what you've been creating lately. i now have my own blog at http://stampin-scrappin.blogspot.com/. Check it out. I've had a burst of productivity lately with lots of cards being made. Also, I'm organising cards to go across to the MEAO - Alan is now deployed there - for the Aussie troops to use. Let me know if you have anything you can spare or if you want to organise a group to participate.
Sharon

Karen Robinson said...

Hi Sharon, I checked out your blog, its great congratulations. Good on you for doing the cards for MEAO, I will snd you some Mothers Day ones to add to your collection. Cheers, Karen