Monday, January 14, 2008

An Update on Me

I'm still here! Yes I know I've been a slack blogger!
We're still getting sorted in the new house and I'm getting used to being back at work - I forgot how much time that takes up! It doesn't help that its the kind of job where you cant just switch off when you get home. I've been bringing work home with me and spending some of my time off trying to get back up to speed (I've been out of the job for 2 1/2 years).
Anyway, hang in there I hope to get my act together soon. I know I wont be posting as much as I used to - unfortunately I wont be stamping as much as I used to, but I will post at least once a week. I did make a few cards last week and will get them photographed in the next couple of days to show you.
I haven't made any contacts for workshops yet, so if your in the Newcastle, Port Stephens or Hunter area and you'd like to host a workshop send me an email , I'd love to do one for you.

No comments: