Monday, January 28, 2008

Sorry! But Better Late Than Never!

I know I've been a really super slack blogger. So sorry if you been checking regularly. Would you believe I just completely forgot to post!!! There's so much going on that I just forgot! I have been creating a little though. I recently sent of some cards for a sale-a-bration swap, I wont show you until I know they've got it, but I was quite happy with what evolved from no idea what I was going to do at all!

I will show you a few little note cards I made a few weeks ago. They are very simple (a bit boring) but they were my first attempt back at stamping after nearly 6 weeks of no rubber!! These use the cute little note cards and envelopes in the Summer Mini Catalogue. The colours are mostly inspired by the Loves Me DS papers and coordinating Flirty ribbons (also in the Summer Mini) and the stamps are all Sale-a-bration sets...

No comments: