Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hi Helene & Dannie

Hi girls, thought I'd do a special post dedicated to the both of you - the first two people in the world that I've told about my blog! You are great friends and given that neither of you are in Katherine at the moment I am really missing you both. You are the first to know because you understand and share my obsession with pretty paper things!

Also I thought it a fitting place to show another of my recent scrapbook creations. This one is non- Stampin' Up!, I completed it a couple of Saturday nights ago at Lyn's (Hi Lyn!). The connection here is that I did it for Dannie's album about our night out for Helene's Birthday last year - Hope you both like it. Anyway, here's the finished page...sorry another crap photo - but you get the idea...


The striped paper on the left hand side is a flap which opens to show some hidden journalling about our 'eventful' night out. I sent the completed page off to Dannie last week and she got it today so it's safe to show this now...Dannie also got a card with her scrapbook page, this is it:


The card is all Stampin' Up! and uses the Looks Like Spring stamp set. The cardstock and ink colours are Pixie Pink, Certainly Celery and Orchid Opulence. Ive also used stampin dimensionals again and a brad from the Hodgepodge hardware set.

No comments: