Saturday, June 27, 2009

Dingo Scrap Page


Here's another one of the Animal photos I took on Hamilton Island - I love this shot - he looked straight into the camera and I love the focus being on his eyes. Now the photo of the scrap page on the other hand is absolutely terrible! I only took this one shot in a super hurry last weekend before I put the page away in its album - now I've found the picture is blurry (and I cant be bothered getting the page out for another shot)... Anyway, about the scrap page - I did this one to show how embossing can be used on a scrapbook page for a recent class. I've used Circle Circus to do the embossed background at the top of the page and to make the embellishment (which is also embossed). All products for this page are SU!. The papers are Haiku DSP, the colours are More Mustard, Old Olive, Very Vanilla and Tangerine Tango.
I'm having some issues with my photo editing software but once I get that sorted I'll be back with the embossed cards we made...
have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Karen,

The colours look gorgeous. I love how you have used the Circle Circus - great idea!

Sharon W (Tas)