Sunday, July 20, 2008

Poppin' Pastels Swap

This is kinda old news now but I really liked this card when I made it, so I thought I'd show you anyway! The lovely Mel Hanlon organised this swap - the rules were you had to use the Poppin' Pastels technique and at least one eyelet. This was my offering...



Stamps: Baroque Motifs

Inks: Versamark

Card stock: Chocolate Chip, Petty in Pink, Whisper White, Berry Bliss DSP

Accessories: Stampin' Pastels, sponge daubers, jumbo eyelet (antique brass), 5/8" grosgrain ribbon (Chocolate Chip), taffeta ribbon (Pretty in Pink), slit punch, handheld small circle punch

2 comments:

Nerine .P. said...

You've been incredibly busy Karen, everything looks great!

Chrissie said...

Love this card... I have a lady who wants a workshop next month and she wants to know how to use her pastels! This will have to be one of the cards I demo!