Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I'm Back!

We're back from Kakadu - had a fantastic time, its a truly magical place with so much natural beauty and wildlife to see. If you ever have the opportunity to go - do it!

I celebrated my thirty something Birthday while we were away! My mum sent me this gorgeous card she made and I just had to show everyone. Mum hasn't made a lot of cards and isn't very confident in her abilities, she didn't want me to show it because she didn't think it was good enough - so if you want to tell her how wrong she is leave a comment and I will forward them on to her.

Before heading to Kakadu we spent some time doing the tourist thing around Darwin. One of the highlights was Crocodylus Park, if you like crocodiles and are interested in learning more about them it has a must see museum and a great educational tour. Breanna thinks Crocodiles are "beautiful"!! Here is a photo of us holding a baby croc at the park...

No comments: